Thursday, December 16, 2010
Neevah and Liam love playing with Shaving Cream smoshing it around with their hands is always a fun playtime activity. Back in October we used Shaving Cream to make a Puff Paint Sheep this was a huge hit so when we mixed it up puff paint again today Neevah was pretty excited.
You will need:
Coloured Paper /Wrapping Paper Scraps
1. Cut out a snowman shape from thin cardboard
2. From the black paper cut out eyes, mouth & buttons
3. From the coloured paper cut out a scarf & nose - we used some scraps of wrapping paper for ours
4. Make the puff paint by mixing 1/2 cup of shaving cream with 1/4 cup of white glue
5. Slop the puff paint onto the snowman and mix it around with your hands
6. Place the eyes, nose and mouth on the snowman
7. Place the scarf and buttons on the snowman
8. Leave to dry flat - how long it takes to dry will depend on how thick the paint is applied ours took roughly 3 hours to dry and it dried nice and puffy :)
Neevah thinks this Snowman could do with some stick arms ... I am not sure how the sticks would go in the puff paint but you could cut some stick like arms from the black paper and add them to the Snowman.