Saturday, January 15, 2011
The residents of Neevah's Doll House have become the proud owners of two pet fish. This cute little fish bowl is quick and easy to make with only a few supplies needed.
You will Need
Clear Soft Drink Bottle
Blue Tissue Paper
Black Marker Pen
1. Cut the bottom off the soft drink bottle this will be the fish bowl but don't discard the top as it makes a great funnel in the bath.
2. Cut out a few fish from coloured paper
3. Give your fish faces
4. Tape the fish into the bowl with faces facing out - Neevah needed a little help with this part to get the fish facing the right way
5. Put glue in the bottom of the bowl
6. Lightly scrunch up some blue tissue paper and put it into the bowl - you may need to add extra tissue paper until the bowl looks full we did this by dipping more tissue in glue and sticking it to the tissue already in the bowl
7. Find a place to put your new pet fish