Fork print painting is an easy way to create a needle like effect and is great for creating Christmas Trees or a Christmas Wreath.
You will need
Paint - red and green
Card (you could try a paper plate)
Glue (we used hot glue)
Paper Plates or similar (for paint)
1. Cut a wreath shape from your card
2. Squirt your paint onto the paper plates. Putting it onto a plate makes it easier to dip the fork into the paint
3. Dip the fork into the green paint and then print it onto the wreath shape. Repeat until your child is happy with the look
4. Dip your finger or thumb into the red paint and press onto the wreath. Repeat until you child is happy with the look
5. Let Dry
6. Tie a bow with your ribbon and then glue onto the wreath
7. Display the wreath, Liam choose to put it on his bedroom door.