My mum gave me a large roll of old wallpaper the other day and I knew exactly what to do with it ...... Body Tracing! It has been on our want to try list for quite awhile. Neevah also wrote things about herself on the poster .
You will need
Markers or Crayons
1. Roll out the paper and have your child lie on it. Cut the paper off the roll below your child's feet.
2. Trace around their body - I found the head pretty hard but that could be because of all Neevah's hair
3. Let you child draw their their face and colour in their clothes
4. Write things about the child on the poster. I asked questions such as What do you like, What do you not like, What would you like your friends to know about you, What do you like to play etc
On her poster she wrote (with some help)
- I like carrots
- My Favourite colour is red, blue and green
- I do not like knots in my hair
- I am 6
- I like Snakes and Ladders
- I like to play with Liam
- I don't like spiders