Neevah likes making blotto paintings so when I saw this idea over at The Chocolate Muffin Tree I knew we needed to try it.
You will need
Paper cut into heart shapes
1. Fold heart in half to create a crease
2. Paint on one half of the heart -you may like to do this a little bit at a time as wet paint prints better than when it has already started drying
3. Fold the heart along the crease
4. Gently rub the outside of the paper so the paint transfers to the other side
5. Gently peal open the heart
6. Add more paint if needed and repeat the folding and rubbing
7. Let Dry
In the original link I love how they stuck the hearts onto coloured paper to create a frame but my kids just wanted to create more and more heart blottos so that is what we did.